Do you see something that interests you? Head on over to this blog's new home at www.JustPlainJoy.com and subscribe today!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Sound Mind, Sound Mom Book Club

simple mom book club
I've been wanting to join a book club for some time, but I had few opportunities to leisure read while I was in school. For my graduation, I asked for books (especially favorite hand-me-downs). I received many great books, and I am looking forward to reading all of them. I am also looking forward to reading the books on the Sound Mind, Sound Mom reading list. Simple Mom is hosting this virtual book club starting in January, which includes six interesting books. I will be sharing my own reviews here and participating in the conversations on Simple Mom.

Print this post Stumble Upon Toolbar

add to kirtsy

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: