Do you see something that interests you? Head on over to this blog's new home at www.JustPlainJoy.com and subscribe today!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday's Fun Find: Invisibelt

I saw the Invisibelt advertised in more than one fashion magazine and mentioned in several blogs, but I was not going to feature it as a "fun find" until I actually tried it. Well, I broke down and bought one..and I love it! I actually have TWO now - one clear and one black. I like to wear my pants low, but sometimes they end up a little too low. And, I like to wear my shirts below my mid-section (as a proper girl should). This belt absolutely does the job of holding up your pants without giving you that unsightly bulge. I highly recommend it!

Print this post Stumble Upon Toolbar

add to kirtsy

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: