Do you see something that interests you? Head on over to this blog's new home at www.JustPlainJoy.com and subscribe today!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'll be back...until then, check out the Archives!

Hello my invisible audience!
I am excited to share that I will be taking some time away from Just Plain Joy for the next few months...Why am I excited? Because I'm going to be practicing some of the tried-and-true words of wisdom that I try to advocate for on this blog...family time, "me" time, simplicity, organization, and green living.

As I have shared, I have been recovering from a broken foot for the past four months. I am facing another month (or more) of recovery time and have decided to release myself from some of my commitments until I have fully recovered (including this blog). Also, my mom finally has a date for her kidney transplant (July 15) which our family has been looking forward to for several years. Finally, I am approaching the last stretch of my maternity leave before I return to work full time, and I hope to enjoy every minute with my daughter (who is much more active these days).

So, when will I be back? I plan to return to Just Plain Joy at the end of the summer. I know I'll be refreshed and have tons of great content, so I hope you will keep me on your blogroll! If you are new here, please continue to take a look around through the archives!

Print this post Stumble Upon Toolbar

add to kirtsy

Add to Technorati Favorites

4 comments:

Megaland said...

Have a great "vacation"!! Looking forward to reading your blogs again when you get back. Enjoy your time with your family and hope your foot will be as good as new in a few months. :)

Kelseyalice said...

Enjoy the relaxation, Joy, you deserve it :)

Tatiana said...

Enjoy the "break"... and I hope you get over your "break" soon! Happy healing and family time :o)

Catherine said...

Cherish the time. Heal.

I'm blessed to have been touched by you, your hubby, and your darling daughter.